Wednesday, April 4, 2007

QotW10: Me, Myself, and Sydnee =P

Meet Sydnee Sands, my virtual double :)

Sydnee Sands, in Orientation Island.


I call her my double, because i created her to be like me.
She has long black hair,
side-parted bangs,
fair skin,
brown eyes,
wears minimal make-up,
and a casual outfit,
just like me.
So let's just take it as she is me.
Well, since I have the power to decide every aspect of how I look online,
i gave myself a smaller nose,
longer lashes,
bigger eyes,
long, slender arms,
a slightly smaller waistline,
and
a boost in height.
Sydnee measures 1.8 meters tall!
So, she is sort of like a combination of me, and who I want to be =)

I named my avatar Sydnee Sands - Sydnee because Sydney is the only name I can think of which begins with my initials (Sy), and Sydney Sands is a name already taken by another user in Second Life =S Thus, i have to be contented with Sydnee ending with a double E. I chose the last name Sands because it is easy to remember; i forget half the usernames that i choose for online games. So there you go, that's me on Second Life. =)

---


My most favourite place (so far) in Second Life is this:




Sydnee in the Tranquility Garden, from dawn to daybreak.


Tranquility Garden.
The name itself is enchanting enough, isn't it?
The place lived up to its beautiful name. =)
In real life, i seek quiet, scenic places to just sit and let time pass.
There is no reason why i should be any diffent in Second Life.
I watched sunrise in Tranquility Garden,

Sydnee, watching the sun rise in Tranquility Garden.

where flowers bloom and butterflies flutter,
listening to the birds chirp and the streams flow.
There are little visitors there;
there was only one other person whom I saw there,
so that adds to the peace you can experience in this virtual garden.
Yes, peace in a virtual garden!
Amazing, isnt it.

So, that's my second life =)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Suying, your avatar looks really like you too...think yours looks more like you than mine...

Sy said...

oh nonsense, i can nv be that skinny! *sob*